Our Moroccan Shabbat dinner consists of challah, Moroccan salads, fish and meat.
- A light and airy challah made fresh and from scratch early Friday morning.
Our challah comes in three options: plain, sesame and raisin.
Traditional Moroccan Salads (for this season)
- Swiss Chard
- Eggplant, Red Peppers, Pickled Lemons and Kalamata Olives
- Potato and Egg
- Grilled Anaheim Peppers
- Sauteed Grilled Green and Red Peppers
- Matboucha or Shakshouka
- Sauteed Serrano Peppers
- Traditional Moroccan salmon with imported garbanzo beans, carrots, green peppers and homemade pickled lemons.
- Moroccan white fish balls in a tomato sauce. Available as a spicy or non-spicy option.
Meat Options (minimum of 4 people):
- Meatballs in tomato sauce
- Whole oven-roasted chicken with Yukon Gold potatoes
- Pargiot in sauce and veggie of-the-week
- Tajine-style brisket with Portobello mushrooms
PLEASE PLACE DINNER ORDERS BY WEDNESDAY AT 8PM. FOR CHALLAH-ONLY ORDERS PLEASE PLACE ORDER BY THURSDAY AT 8PM. ORDERS WILL BE READY FOR PICK-UP BETWEEN 10:30 AND 3:30 ON FRIDAY.
SPECIAL REQUESTS: PLEASE CALL US AT 480-566-9020.
More to come…connect with us on Facebook milk+honey JCC to get the latest updates on the menu.